Saturday, July 16, 2011

Not your typical fairy tale

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess:


“Will you marry me?”


The Princess said No and the Prince lived happily ever after and rode Harley and fucked skinny big titted blonde broads and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank Whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard any bitching again.


He also never paid any child support or alimony and ate pussies and fucked luscious cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was fucking cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank.


Also, he could leave the toilet seat up.


The End.


The moral of the story is being a single adult is cool. If  some of your stupid relatives (especially your stupid aunts) asked "Hey Frankie,  when you wanna get married?", just tell them in the face "STFU bitch, it's non of your fucking business." Isn't it right? Who the hell are they to pressurize me to get married? The only chance for me to get married is when I accidentally knocked up some barely legal chicks, and even so I might ask her to get an abortion in Thailand. 


This is the age where I can experience as much of the world as I can and I'm still young to really know what I want in my life. Marriage doesn't succeed because of readiness or "Hey, you're old enough to settle down already". Screw that. You are never ready for a lifelong commitment, you just keep trying and hopefully have a community that supports you in it and you get better at it. It's just like a healthy family. You are born into this lifelong connection to your family and have no choice in the matter. You have no idea how to be a good son or brother or later on a good uncle, but you just learn and eventually suck at it less than you did. Health of the family isn't in their readiness but in their mutual commitment to making the whole family healthy.


Being Single is fun...for now

Mandatory "Being Single is Cool" pic

1 comment:

  1. LOL.

    Hilarious post as usual.

    Being single is awesome. I'm only going to get married if I want to have kids.

    ReplyDelete