Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thanks for pissing me, fuck you very much.



I'm mad. I feel like want to punch somebody in the nuts/ovaries. My day is always a fragile one, it is easily ruined by stupid trivial things. I have zero tolerance towards stupidity. Why God created stupid people at first place? Wait, there is a God? That's a dumb question. But why? Why the coffee machine has to break down? Why the coffee machine was spilling oil? Why the coffee machine is no longer leased and got to be returned?? Argh, fuck you. Speaking of ruined days, here are some of the things that ruin mine:
  • Justin Bieber
  • Rebecca Black (heard it in a KFC today, I slapped the manager's face with a tray)
  • Waking up to both douchebags above on radio
  • Going into work early.
  • Going into work late.
  • Going into work period.
  • Customer's complaint (bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch...)
  • Lunch hour is only one hour. 
  • Women, old people and P license driving slow on the fast lane.
  • Traffic jam at Federal Highway.
  • Traffic jam at any highway, any intersections, any roundabouts and any emergency lanes (Ambulance stuck at there, good, at least the ill have to wait with me).
  • Stop signs, red lights, yellow lights, road bumps.
  • Hippies
  • People that are in good mood all the time
  • People updating idiotic status on Twitter or Facebook (who cares where you are dining or what shits you're chewing, oh yeah, go chew some shits.)
  • Colleagues passing around Pringles.
  • Better pay and bonus at other companies
  • Filing income tax

Now here are some things that can cheer me up:
  • Not going to work.
  • Not waking up.
  • Seeing someone run towards me in the elevator while I press the "CLOSE DOOR" button.
  • Pulling the door shut behind me when I see someone coming towards me with their hands full.
  • Not letting people merge into traffic.
  • Forcing people to take the wrong exit because I wouldn't let them change lanes.
  • Honking my horn at an intersection, then pretending like I don't know who honked just to confuse people.
  • Honk at the school buses that park in front of school compound.
  • Drive slowly at fast lane and don't bother to budge despite the butthole behind me is flashing the light
  • Spraying water towards dogs or cats.
  • Sit my ass in lazy chair and eat
  • Park into a parking spot where there isa person waiting for it before me and I'll give him a fuck yeah face.
  • Laughing at people who trip and fall
  • Beating up children. (Illustration provided as below)
  • Pissing people off with things that I mentioned above.
Can't wait to do this for fun

I think that's about it. Wait, there's more actually, I'm just too lazy to write anymore. As if anyone bothers. Hmm, if anyone is trespassing my domain at here, I'll annoy you with this:

Fuck, this ruins my mood again...





1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Oh my GOD, you're one funny guy.

    "...heard it in a KFC today, I slapped the manager's face with a tray."

    BAHAH! You're just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete